- SWEAT 411: I have been at SWEAT since it was a baby :). My favorite thing about SWEAT are the members and the instructors! We have the best clients and instructors in KC who motivate, smile, and have fun working out. SWEAT is my second family.
- Education: B.A. in Biology and Secondary Education with a minor in Chemistry from Benedictine College.
- Occupation: Owner of SWEAT
- Certified in: Zumba, Piloxing, Piloxing BARRE, Piloxing KnockOut,Total Barre, RIPPED, Kettlebell AMP'D, Piyo, Zumba Kids, Zumba Gold, Pound, POP Pilates, and more....
- Guilty Pleasure: Wine, Doritos, and any sour candy or hot tamales! Oh...and Chipotle!
- SWEAT 411: I have been at SWEAT for 4 years now! My favorite thing about SWEAT are all of the amazing hard working women that make themselves a priority each and every day!
- Education: Studied Psychology at Pittsburg State University
- Occupation: ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor at SWEAT
- Certified in: ACE Personal Trainer Certification and Total Barre
- Guilty Pleasure: 80's music, hot tamales, shoe shopping!
- SWEAT 411: I have worked out at SWEAT Since June 2015. My favorite thing about SWEAT are the clients.
- Education: 200 RYT with the Yoga Alliance and 200 CYT (2013) Yoga School of Therapeutics Overland Park, KS.
- Occupation: Yoga Instructor and Yoga Kids Instructor at SWEAT
- Certified in: 200hr CYT
- Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate and Oreos
- SWEAT 411: Been at SWEAT for going on 4 years now!
- Education: BS in Applied Behavioral Science from KU // Masters in Special Education from ESU
- Occupation: Preschool Special Education Teacher
- Certified in: TurboKick, Zumba, Piloxing, Piloxing Knockout, and Piyo
- Guilty pleasure: Dark chocolate and red wine!
- SWEAT 411: I have been at SWEAT since May 2016 and my favorite thing about it is the sisterhood of all the ladies sweating it out together and forming bonds.
- Education: BS in Dietetics
- Occupation: Dietitian
- Certified in: 200hr RYT, Buti Yoga Level 1,2 and Hot Yoga
- Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate
- SWEAT 411: I have been at SWEAT since August 2016. I absolutely love the positive energetic vibe that the studio exhibits. SWEAT has a fun and friendly atmosphere that makes people want to keep coming back!
- Education: Bachelor's Degree from UMKC
- Occupation: Training and Development Specialist for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Certified in: ACE Group Fitness, National Exercise Trainer Association (NETA) Certification. NETA Indoor Cycle Certification
- Guilty Pleasure: Wine & Chocolate!
- SWEAT 411: I have been teaching at SWEAT since June 2016! My favorite thing about SWEAT are the members -- it's like a family!
- Education: Bachelor's of Science in Criminal Justice from the University of Central Missouri
- Occupation: Human Resources Generalist at Ceva Animal Health
- Certified in: TurboKick
- Guilty Pleasure: Bagel Bites! Tacos! Anything cheese related!
- SWEAT 411: I have worked out at SWEAT since June 2015, and have been a heath coach at SWEAT since January 2016. My favorite thing about SWEAT is the family feel and everyone is supportive in our workout efforts! I love the accountabilIty when everyone knows you missed a class!
- Education: Masters in Occupational Therapy from KU. One year health coach training through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- Occupation: Occupational Therapist and Holistic Health Coach/Counselor
- Guilty Pleasure: Binge watching Law & Order SVU! Guilty food is definitely any type of nut butter or nuts and chocolate!
- SWEAT 411: I have been at SWEAT since July 2016. I love the fun atmosphere, fun people, and friendships I have made so far!
- Education: B.A. in Human Biology from KU
- Occupation: Lead Clinical Trial Specialist at UBC
- Certified in: Certified Group Exercise Instructor (AFAA) and Les Mills BodyPump, RIPPED
- Guilty Pleasure: Reggae Music! Oh...and chocolate!
Learn about all of the fun classes offered at SWEAT and find the ones that fit you best.
Learn about our pricing structure and find an option that works for you.